Information identified as archived on the Web is for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It has not been altered or updated after the date of archiving. Web pages that are archived on the Web are not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards. As per the Communications Policy of the Government of Canada, you can request alternate formats on the "Contact Us" page.
Teachers throughout the ages have always adopted and advocated a multitude of teaching aids, techniques and practices. Read through the articles below to explore how past and present Prime Minsiter's Awards recipients influence the lives of students and communities through their individuality, skills and teaching philosophies.
- Engaging Students Through Hands-on, Authentic Learning
- Reaching the "Hard Tickets"
- Putting the Students at the Centre of the Learning
- Community Builders
- Media: A Whole New Language to Learn
- Technology: A Tool To Enhance Learning
- The Jelly Doughnut and The Jackhammer
- When in Ancient Rome (or Greece) …
- Engaging In The Modern World Through The Past
- Students As Leaders
- Trade Team Canada 2015
- A Practical Tool For The Elementary Classroom
- Important Learning Outside Of School Hours
- Changing Perspective
- Working Better Together
- Parents: Finding strength in numbers
- School and Business Partnerships
- Parents: An important partnership
- Parents: Giving them an eye into the classroom
- The Soundtrack Inspires The Script
- Reading and loving it!